Monday, April 22, 2013

Colorful Cities

One of my favorite subjects to paint is Cities! But my cities are made up by me-they are not based off of actual cities. The type of buildings I paint are fun in shape and size and come in a variety of colors. It would be an awesome concept if buildings were really in fun colors and each one a fun shape. Just imagine the skyline! To help you imagine that take a look at three of my paintings which is all about city life.






I've been painting and drawing cities since high school. And I have more city ideas for future art! One city that I hope to visit is New York City, I believe that is "The City" of all cities. If you're an artist and you usually paint or draw people why not try something new and paint a city. Make it your own, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment