Friday, April 19, 2013

Mosaic Art

As an artist I'm always open to trying new things with my artwork. So last night I did a simple painting but made the background mosaic. I also used fabric in this piece. I like using mixed mediums to make one of a kind art pieces. So I think I will use this technique on future art pieces.





 I'm excited! I enjoy learning! In school my art teacher Mr. Bob Ragland said a lot of people look at art and say "I can make that", but really how many people actually do it? That's true-so if I say I can make something I really try to do it-not exactly-no, but in my own way :) I was actually inspired from my sister to do a mosaic piece. She did one in high school and it was amazing! I've always said to myself I'd like to try that one day, and so I did! I must say I really do like how it has turned out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment