Thursday, May 23, 2013

For the Love of Dolls! and other stuffed creations...

I have always loved dolls, and that has been apparent in my artwork. Whether it's a paper doll or fabric doll my love for them are equal. My best memories were playing with dolls. I remember once in middle school while I was taking a fashion course I decided to make doll clothes. I guess my teacher didn't like what I was doing so much so that I couldn't take her class again until I was in high school. I guess she said I wasn't mature enough but truthfully I'm a kid at heart. And it's that same creativity that drives me today to make and create beautiful dolls. But my passion doesn't stop there, I am now trying my hand at other fabric creations such as teddy bears and other animals! If I can help create a memory for a young child with my art then my work is done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment